This page contains complete information on how to remove Wetelecom for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Wetelecom from your systemWeTelecom, Inc.
. More information on WeTelecom, Inc. can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\wetelecom folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Wetelecom is C:\Program Files (x86)\wetelecom\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Wetelecom's primary file takes around 2.71 MB (2843136 bytes) and is called MTS Connect.exe.
Wetelecom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.97 MB (4163587
bytes) on disk.
- LoadMdm.exe (388.00 KB)
- MTS Connect.exe (2.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (901.50 KB)
This web page is about Wetelecom version 0.2.26
alone. You can find here a few links to other Wetelecom versions:
Wetelecom is an application marketed by the software company WeTelecom, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Wetelecom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wetelecom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wetelecom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wetelecom". If it is installed on your PC the Wetelecom app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wetelecom in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wetelecom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wetelecom.
8. After uninstalling Wetelecom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wetelecom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wetelecom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wetelecom by WeTelecom, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wetelecom by WeTelecom, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wetelecom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 10:16:12.457