You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wenlin 3.4.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Wenlin 3.4.1 from your PCWenlin Institute, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Wenlin Institute, Inc.. Click on http://www.wenlin.com/
to get more details about Wenlin 3.4.1 on Wenlin Institute, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wenlin3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Wenlin 3.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wenlin3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wenlin 3.4.1's primary file takes around 1.14 MB (1198080 bytes) and is called wenlin.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Wenlin 3.4.1. They occupy 1.80 MB (1882563
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (668.44 KB)
- wenlin.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.1
of Wenlin 3.4.1.
Wenlin 3.4.1 is a program offered by the software company Wenlin Institute, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Wenlin 3.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wenlin 3.4.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wenlin 3.4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wenlin 3.4.1". The Wenlin 3.4.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Wenlin 3.4.1 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wenlin 3.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wenlin 3.4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.wenlin.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wenlin3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wenlin 3.4.1.
8. After uninstalling Wenlin 3.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wenlin 3.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wenlin 3.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wenlin 3.4.1 by Wenlin Institute, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wenlin 3.4.1 by Wenlin Institute, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wenlin 3.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:04:54.127