You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Welcome Center for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Welcome Center from your systemGateway Incorporated
. Open here
for more details on Gateway Incorporated. More details about Welcome Center can be seen at http://www.gateway.com
. Usually the Welcome Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Welcome Center directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Welcome Center. OEMWelcomeCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) on disk.
Welcome Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The current web page applies to Welcome Center version 1.02.3103
only. You can find below info on other releases of Welcome Center:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is an application by Gateway Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Welcome Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". The Welcome Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Welcome Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Welcome Center by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Gateway Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Welcome Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 19:06:27.590