This web page contains complete information on how to remove Welcome Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your systemAcer Incorporated
. You can read more on Acer Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Welcome Center at http://www.acer.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Welcome Center's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. OEMWelcomeCenter.exe is the Welcome Center's primary executable file and it occupies about 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) on disk.
Welcome Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Welcome Center version 1.02.3504
only. Click on the links below for other Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Welcome Center from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Welcome Center
Welcome Center is an application offered by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Welcome Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Welcome Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". If it exists on your system the Welcome Center program will be found very quickly. When you select Welcome Center in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Welcome Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:24:31.883