You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Welcome Center for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Welcome Center from your computerGateway Incorporated
. More information on Gateway Incorporated can be seen here
. More info about the software Welcome Center can be seen at http://www.gateway.com
. Welcome Center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Welcome Center directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Welcome Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) on disk and is labeled OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
Welcome Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02.3503
of Welcome Center. You can find below info on other application versions of Welcome Center:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is a program offered by Gateway Incorporated. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Welcome Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Welcome Center". The Welcome Center program will be found automatically. When you select Welcome Center in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Welcome Center.
8. After removing Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Welcome Center by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Welcome Center by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Welcome Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:17:04.970