Welcome Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Welcome Center from your systemGateway Incorporated
. You can read more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Welcome Center at http://www.gateway.com
. Usually the Welcome Center program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Welcome Center directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Welcome Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe. Welcome Center's main file takes around 553.10 KB (566376 bytes) and its name is OEMWelcomeCenter.exe.
Welcome Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.95 MB (2046048
bytes) on disk.
- OEMWelcomeCenter.exe (553.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
This web page is about Welcome Center version 1.02.3504
only. For more Welcome Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Welcome Center is a program offered by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Welcome Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Welcome Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the Welcome Center program will be found very quickly. When you click Welcome Center in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Welcome Center:
- The software company is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Welcome Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Welcome Center by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Welcome Center by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Welcome Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:55:27.607