Weka 3.7.12 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Weka 3.7.12 from your systemMachine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ. Please open http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/
if you want to read more on Weka 3.7.12 on Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ's page. Weka 3.7.12 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Weka-3-7 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Weka 3.7.12's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Weka-3-7\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 55.41 KB (56743 bytes) on disk.
Weka 3.7.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 55.41 KB (56743
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Weka 3.7.12 version 3.7.12
Weka 3.7.12 is an application released by the software company Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Weka 3.7.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Weka 3.7.12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Weka 3.7.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Weka 3.7.12". The Weka 3.7.12 application will be found automatically. After you select Weka 3.7.12 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Weka 3.7.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Weka 3.7.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Weka-3-7\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Weka 3.7.12.
8. After removing Weka 3.7.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Weka 3.7.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Weka 3.7.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Weka 3.7.12 by Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ from your PC, nor are we saying that Weka 3.7.12 by Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Weka 3.7.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 06:25:33.283