This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Wedding Dash for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Wedding Dash from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Wedding Dash on WildTangent's web page. Wedding Dash is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Wedding Dash directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Wedding Dash is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Wedding Dash\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Wedding Dash-WT.exe and occupies 3.63 MB (3803608 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Wedding Dash. They occupy 9.62 MB (10087976
bytes) on disk.
- Wedding Dash-WT.exe (3.63 MB)
- WTA-1e679fe6-d356-49d4-9126-13d704e90272-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Wedding Dash. For other Wedding Dash versions please click below:
Wedding Dash is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Wedding Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wedding Dash from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wedding Dash or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wedding Dash". If it is installed on your PC the Wedding Dash program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wedding Dash in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wedding Dash, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wedding Dash:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Wedding Dash\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wedding Dash.
8. After uninstalling Wedding Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wedding Dash that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wedding Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wedding Dash by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Wedding Dash by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wedding Dash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:00:36.633