Website Image Extractor 2.0.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 from your PCdewave Software
. More information on dewave Software can be seen here
. More details about Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 can be found at http://www.dewave.ch
. Usually the Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dewave Software\Website Image Extractor directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\dewave Software\Website Image Extractor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Website Image Extractor 2.0.0. Website Image Extractor 2.0.0's main file takes around 1.09 MB (1139712 bytes) and is called wie.exe.
Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.37 MB (2490138
bytes) on disk:
- reg.exe (639.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.78 KB)
- wie.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Website Image Extractor 2.0.0.
Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 is an application by dewave Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Website Image Extractor 2.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Website Image Extractor 2.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Website Image Extractor 2.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dewave.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\dewave Software\Website Image Extractor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Website Image Extractor 2.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Website Image Extractor 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 by dewave Software from your PC, we are not saying that Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 by dewave Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Website Image Extractor 2.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 06:08:56.223