This info is about Webshare uploader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Webshare uploader from your computerWebshare
. Open here
where you can find out more on Webshare. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webshare folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Webshare uploader is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webshare\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. WebshareDLC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 367.50 KB (376320 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Webshare uploader. They occupy an average of 2.98 MB (3119870
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (84.76 KB)
- WebshareDLC.exe (367.50 KB)
- SSCERuntime_x64-CSY.exe (2.53 MB)
Webshare uploader is an application offered by the software company Webshare. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Webshare uploader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Webshare uploader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Webshare uploader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Webshare uploader". If it is installed on your PC the Webshare uploader application will be found very quickly. After you click Webshare uploader in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Webshare uploader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Webshare uploader.
8. After removing Webshare uploader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Webshare uploader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Webshare uploader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Webshare uploader by Webshare from your PC, nor are we saying that Webshare uploader by Webshare is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Webshare uploader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 07:55:49.670