Webpage Guard 2.37
You can find below details on how to uninstall Webpage Guard 2.37 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Webpage Guard 2.37 from your PCAEZSoft,Inc
. You can read more on AEZSoft,Inc or check for application updates here
. More details about Webpage Guard 2.37 can be seen at http://www.aezsoft.com
. Webpage Guard 2.37 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Webpage Guard directory, subject to the user's decision. Webpage Guard 2.37's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Webpage Guard\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 518.50 KB (530944 bytes) on disk and is called WebpageGuard.exe.
Webpage Guard 2.37 is composed of the following executables which take 1.41 MB (1482173
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
- Uploader.exe (303.00 KB)
- WebpageGuard.exe (518.50 KB)
This info is about Webpage Guard 2.37 version 2.37
Webpage Guard 2.37 is an application released by AEZSoft,Inc. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Webpage Guard 2.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Webpage Guard 2.37 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Webpage Guard 2.37 or simply click the Search field and type in "Webpage Guard 2.37". The Webpage Guard 2.37 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Webpage Guard 2.37 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Webpage Guard 2.37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Webpage Guard 2.37:
- The software company is: http://www.aezsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Webpage Guard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Webpage Guard 2.37.
8. After uninstalling Webpage Guard 2.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webpage Guard 2.37 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Webpage Guard 2.37 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Webpage Guard 2.37 by AEZSoft,Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Webpage Guard 2.37 by AEZSoft,Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Webpage Guard 2.37 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:26:45.167