Webcam Photobooth is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your systemBreeze Systems Ltd
. More information about Breeze Systems Ltd can be read here
. Click on http://www.breezesys.com
to get more facts about Webcam Photobooth on Breeze Systems Ltd's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Webcam Photobooth is C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. WebcamPhotobooth.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.37 MB (2482176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Webcam Photobooth. They occupy about 3.09 MB (3239354
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoboothBtn_Webcam.exe (320.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (419.43 KB)
- WebcamPhotobooth.exe (2.37 MB)
The current page applies to Webcam Photobooth version 1.4
only. You can find here a few links to other Webcam Photobooth versions:
...click to view all...
Webcam Photobooth is a program released by Breeze Systems Ltd. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Webcam Photobooth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Webcam Photobooth from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Webcam Photobooth or simply click the Search field and type in "Webcam Photobooth". If it is installed on your PC the Webcam Photobooth app will be found automatically. When you click Webcam Photobooth in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Webcam Photobooth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Webcam Photobooth:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\Webcam Photobooth\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Webcam Photobooth.
8. After uninstalling Webcam Photobooth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Webcam Photobooth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webcam Photobooth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Webcam Photobooth by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Webcam Photobooth supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 04:30:08.430