WebTablet FB Plugin
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WebTablet FB Plugin for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall WebTablet FB Plugin from your systemWacom Technology Corp.
. Further information on Wacom Technology Corp. can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TabletPlugins folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall WebTablet FB Plugin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TabletPlugins\fbWTPUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. fbWTPInstall.exe is the WebTablet FB Plugin's main executable file and it occupies about 605.21 KB (619740 bytes) on disk.
WebTablet FB Plugin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.13 MB (1189578
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fbWTPInstall.exe (605.21 KB)
- fbWTPUninstall.exe (48.35 KB)
- ieInstall.exe (184.27 KB)
- ieUninstall.exe (49.59 KB)
- npInstall.exe (224.89 KB)
- npUninstall.exe (49.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of WebTablet FB Plugin. You can find here a few links to other WebTablet FB Plugin releases:
WebTablet FB Plugin is a program offered by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove WebTablet FB Plugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WebTablet FB Plugin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WebTablet FB Plugin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebTablet FB Plugin". The WebTablet FB Plugin program will be found automatically. When you click WebTablet FB Plugin in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WebTablet FB Plugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WebTablet FB Plugin.
8. After uninstalling WebTablet FB Plugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WebTablet FB Plugin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WebTablet FB Plugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WebTablet FB Plugin by Wacom Technology Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WebTablet FB Plugin by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebTablet FB Plugin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:06:09.200