This page is about WebStorage for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WebStorage from your systemASUS Cloud Corporation
. More information on ASUS Cloud Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
if you want to read more on WebStorage on ASUS Cloud Corporation's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. WebStorage's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe. AsusWSPanel.exe is the WebStorage's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.01 MB (5250880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WebStorage. They occupy about 9.12 MB (9562407
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (212.23 KB)
- ASUSWSLoader.exe (61.81 KB)
- AsusWSPanel.exe (5.01 MB)
- AsusWSService.exe (1.30 MB)
- AsusWSWinService.exe (69.50 KB)
- gacutil.exe (88.50 KB)
- InstallAction.exe (344.31 KB)
- InstallUtil.exe (27.34 KB)
- RegisterExtension.exe (10.00 KB)
- RegisterExtension_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (120.00 KB)
- TrayManagerWin8.exe (262.50 KB)
- AsusWSOOBE.exe (661.84 KB)
- ASUSWSDownloader.exe (254.00 KB)
- AsusWSWinService.exe (70.00 KB)
This page is about WebStorage version 18.104.22.1688
only. Click on the links below for other WebStorage versions:
...click to view all...
WebStorage is an application by ASUS Cloud Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall WebStorage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WebStorage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WebStorage or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebStorage". If it exists on your system the WebStorage application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WebStorage in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WebStorage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebStorage:
- The publisher is: http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebStorage.
8. After uninstalling WebStorage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebStorage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebStorage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebStorage in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:09:14.410