WebStorage is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall WebStorage from your PCASUS Cloud Corporation
. Further information on ASUS Cloud Corporation can be seen here
. You can see more info about WebStorage at http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
. Usually the WebStorage program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage folder, depending on the user's option during install. WebStorage's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe. WebStorage's primary file takes about 5.40 MB (5666112 bytes) and its name is AsusWSPanel.exe.
WebStorage installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.23 MB (9679169
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (212.26 KB)
- ASUSWSLoader.exe (61.81 KB)
- AsusWSPanel.exe (5.40 MB)
- AsusWSService.exe (1.24 MB)
- AsusWSWinService.exe (70.00 KB)
- gacutil.exe (88.50 KB)
- InstallAction.exe (343.31 KB)
- InstallUtil.exe (27.34 KB)
- RegisterExtension.exe (10.00 KB)
- RegisterExtension_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (120.00 KB)
- TrayManagerWin8.exe (262.50 KB)
- AsusWSOOBE.exe (661.84 KB)
- ASUSWSDownloader.exe (91.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of WebStorage. For more WebStorage versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall WebStorage.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove WebStorage:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Asus WebStorage Windows Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\EventLog\Application\Asus WebStorage Windows Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Asus WebStorage Windows Service\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Asus WebStorage Windows Service\ImagePath
WebStorage is an application by ASUS Cloud Corporation. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase WebStorage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WebStorage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WebStorage or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebStorage". If it is installed on your PC the WebStorage app will be found automatically. When you select WebStorage in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WebStorage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebStorage:
- The publisher is: http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WebStorage.
8. After removing WebStorage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WebStorage that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebStorage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebStorage in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:29:03.627