WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) from your PCwww.aignes.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on www.aignes.com. More info about the software WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) can be found at http://www.aignes.com
. Usually the WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSite-Watcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSite-Watcher\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. wswatch.exe is the WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2)'s primary executable file and it occupies about 21.20 MB (22228840 bytes) on disk.
WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 60.35 MB (63280296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dbtool.exe (140.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.29 KB)
- unins001.exe (705.35 KB)
- wswatch.exe (21.20 MB)
- wswatch_add.exe (129.66 KB)
- wswconvmgr.exe (11.26 MB)
- wswdial32.exe (2.45 MB)
- wswdown.exe (9.20 MB)
- wsweye.exe (5.54 MB)
- wswie.exe (9.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 201414.2
of WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2).
WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) is a program released by www.aignes.com. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2)". If it is installed on your PC the WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aignes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebSite-Watcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2).
8. After removing WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) by www.aignes.com from your PC, we are not saying that WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) by www.aignes.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebSite-Watcher 2014 (14.2) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:22:59.813