WebPlugin version 18.104.22.168
WebPlugin version 22.214.171.124 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WebPlugin version 126.96.36.199 from your PCDVR Soft.
. Further information on DVR Soft. can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WebPlugins\DVR3\IEFFChrome directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WebPlugin version 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WebPlugins\DVR3\IEFFChrome\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 712.08 KB (729171 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WebPlugin version 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 712.08 KB (729171
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of WebPlugin version 18.104.22.168.
WebPlugin version 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by DVR Soft.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase WebPlugin version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WebPlugin version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WebPlugin version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebPlugin version 220.127.116.11". The WebPlugin version 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WebPlugin version 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WebPlugin version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebPlugin version 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling WebPlugin version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebPlugin version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebPlugin version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WebPlugin version 22.214.171.124 by DVR Soft. from your computer, we are not saying that WebPlugin version 126.96.36.199 by DVR Soft. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebPlugin version 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 03:24:51.773