You can find below details on how to remove WebMoney Agent for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WebMoney Agent from your computerSoftomate
. Further information on Softomate can be seen here
. You can get more details about WebMoney Agent at http://www.softomate.com
. Usually the WebMoney Agent program is found in the C:\Program Files\WebMoney Agent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for WebMoney Agent is C:\Program Files\WebMoney Agent\uninst_wmagent.exe. wmagent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 205.47 KB (210400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WebMoney Agent. They take about 614.51 KB (629255
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_wmagent.exe (409.04 KB)
- wmagent.exe (205.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of WebMoney Agent.
When planning to uninstall WebMoney Agent you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WebMoney Agent
WebMoney Agent is an application released by the software company Softomate. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove WebMoney Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WebMoney Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WebMoney Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "WebMoney Agent". If it is installed on your PC the WebMoney Agent program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WebMoney Agent in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WebMoney Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebMoney Agent:
- The software company is: http://www.softomate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebMoney Agent\uninst_wmagent.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WebMoney Agent.
8. After uninstalling WebMoney Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WebMoney Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WebMoney Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WebMoney Agent by Softomate from your PC, nor are we saying that WebMoney Agent by Softomate is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WebMoney Agent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:50:00.627