WebMoney Advisor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WebMoney Advisor from your systemCJSC Computing Forces
. More information on CJSC Computing Forces can be seen here
. Click on http://advisor.wmtransfer.com/
to get more data about WebMoney Advisor on CJSC Computing Forces's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\WebMoney Advisor\2.2.4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove WebMoney Advisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WebMoney Advisor\2.2.4\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 45.41 KB (46499 bytes) on disk.
WebMoney Advisor contains of the executables below. They occupy 45.41 KB (46499
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.4
of WebMoney Advisor. For other WebMoney Advisor versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall WebMoney Advisor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\migration\extensions\webmoney-advisor-2.3.5-1.oex
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WebMoney Advisor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WebMoney Advisor
WebMoney Advisor is an application offered by CJSC Computing Forces. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall WebMoney Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WebMoney Advisor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WebMoney Advisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebMoney Advisor". If it exists on your system the WebMoney Advisor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WebMoney Advisor in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebMoney Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebMoney Advisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://advisor.wmtransfer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebMoney Advisor\2.2.4\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WebMoney Advisor.
8. After uninstalling WebMoney Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WebMoney Advisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebMoney Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebMoney Advisor by CJSC Computing Forces from your PC, nor are we saying that WebMoney Advisor by CJSC Computing Forces is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WebMoney Advisor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:25:28.007