This info is about WebConnect 3.0.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall WebConnect 3.0.0 from your computerWeb Connect
. You can find out more on Web Connect or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about WebConnect 3.0.0 at http://webconnect.co/support
. Usually the WebConnect 3.0.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebConnect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for WebConnect 3.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebConnect\WebConnectuninstall.exe. sqlite3.exe is the WebConnect 3.0.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 454.50 KB (465408 bytes) on disk.
WebConnect 3.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 830.33 KB (850256
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
- updateWebConnect.exe (195.29 KB)
- WebConnectUninstall.exe (180.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of WebConnect 3.0.0.
When you're planning to uninstall WebConnect 3.0.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\webconnect.co
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\eventlog\Application\Update WebConnect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\eventlog\Application\Util WebConnect
WebConnect 3.0.0 is a program marketed by the software company Web Connect. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall WebConnect 3.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WebConnect 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WebConnect 3.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WebConnect 3.0.0". The WebConnect 3.0.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click WebConnect 3.0.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WebConnect 3.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebConnect 3.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://webconnect.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebConnect\WebConnectuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WebConnect 3.0.0.
8. After removing WebConnect 3.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebConnect 3.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebConnect 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebConnect 3.0.0 by Web Connect from your PC, nor are we saying that WebConnect 3.0.0 by Web Connect is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebConnect 3.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:35:36.333