You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WebBars for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall WebBars from your computerWebBars
. Take a look here
for more info on WebBars. Please follow http://webbars.ru
if you want to read more on WebBars on WebBars's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WebBars directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing WebBars is C:\Program Files\WebBars\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.34 MB (1405504 bytes).
WebBars contains of the executables below. They take 3.58 MB (3753744
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.34 MB)
- BackgroundEngine.exe (830.00 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService(2).exe (731.70 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (731.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.80
of WebBars. You can find here a few links to other WebBars versions:
...click to view all...
WebBars is a program by WebBars. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WebBars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WebBars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WebBars or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WebBars". If it is installed on your PC the WebBars app will be found very quickly. After you click WebBars in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WebBars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebBars:
- The software company is: http://webbars.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebBars\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WebBars.
8. After uninstalling WebBars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WebBars that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebBars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebBars by WebBars from your PC, nor are we saying that WebBars by WebBars is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebBars in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 16:22:43.277