WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671
WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 from your computerWebBar
. Check out here
for more details on WebBar. Click on http://desk-bar.com
to get more details about WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 on WebBar's website. Usually the WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\WebBarMedia folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 is C:\Program Files\WebBarMedia\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671's primary file takes about 1.14 MB (1196313 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671. They occupy 1.33 MB (1397249
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- winwb.exe (196.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.5976.16671
of WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671.
WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 is an application released by the software company WebBar. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671". The WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671:
- The web site of the program is: http://desk-bar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebBarMedia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671.
8. After uninstalling WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 by WebBar from your PC, we are not saying that WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 by WebBar is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WebBar Toolbar 5.0.5976.16671 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 21:12:28.240