Web browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Web browser from your computerGourab
. Additional info about Gourab can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\webbrowser-57771cddc12d16d38c8d3dbfe2ae703b" folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Web browser's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\webbrowser-57771cddc12d16d38c8d3dbfe2ae703b\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called webapp-uninstaller.exe and occupies 163.32 KB (167240 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Web browser. They take an average of 163.32 KB (167240
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (163.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.4.0
of Web browser. Click on the links below for other Web browser versions:
Web browser is a program by Gourab. Some people choose to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Web browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Web browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web browser". If it exists on your system the Web browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Web browser in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Web browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web browser.
8. After uninstalling Web browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Web browser by Gourab from your computer, nor are we saying that Web browser by Gourab is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 12:33:38.003