You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Web Rank for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Web Rank from your computerInetpromoter
. Go over here
where you can read more on Inetpromoter. Click on http://www.inetpromoter.com/
to get more facts about Web Rank on Inetpromoter's website. Web Rank is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inetpromoter\WRank folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Web Rank's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Inetpromoter\WRank\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.42 MB (2539520 bytes) on disk and is titled wrApp.exe.
The following executables are contained in Web Rank. They take 2.61 MB (2738176
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (194.00 KB)
- wrApp.exe (2.42 MB)
The current page applies to Web Rank version 1.0
Web Rank is an application offered by the software company Inetpromoter. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Web Rank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Web Rank from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Web Rank or simply click the Search field and type in "Web Rank". The Web Rank program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Web Rank in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Web Rank, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Rank:
- The software company is: http://www.inetpromoter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Inetpromoter\WRank\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Web Rank.
8. After removing Web Rank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Rank that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web Rank with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Rank by Inetpromoter from your PC, nor are we saying that Web Rank by Inetpromoter is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Web Rank in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:24:35.233