Web Protector IE
Web Protector IE is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Web Protector IE from your PCWebProtector
. More information on WebProtector can be seen here
. Click on http://web-protector.net
to get more details about Web Protector IE on WebProtector's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Web Protector IE's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is named webprotector_uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 64.71 KB (66260 bytes).
Web Protector IE is composed of the following executables which take 64.71 KB (66260
bytes) on disk:
- webprotector_uninstaller.exe (64.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of Web Protector IE. For other Web Protector IE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Web Protector IE is an application released by the software company WebProtector. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Web Protector IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Web Protector IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Web Protector IE or simply click the Search field and type in "Web Protector IE". If it exists on your system the Web Protector IE application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Web Protector IE in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Web Protector IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Protector IE:
- The web site of the application is: http://web-protector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Web Protector IE.
8. After removing Web Protector IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Protector IE which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Protector IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Protector IE by WebProtector from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Protector IE by WebProtector is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Protector IE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-29 19:46:10.867