You can find below details on how to remove Web MD for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Web MD from your PCPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. Web MD is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Web MD. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Web MD's main executable file and it occupies around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Web MD. They occupy 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Web MD version 184.108.40.206719
Web MD is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Web MD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Web MD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web MD or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web MD". If it is installed on your PC the Web MD program will be found automatically. When you select Web MD in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Web MD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web MD.
8. After removing Web MD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web MD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web MD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web MD by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Web MD by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web MD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:05:57.333