You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Web MD for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Web MD from your systemSweetLabs
. Take a look here
for more information on SweetLabs. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Web MD is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Web MD. They take 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Web MD version 126.96.36.199719
Web MD is a program marketed by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Web MD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Web MD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web MD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web MD". If it is installed on your PC the Web MD app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Web MD in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Web MD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web MD.
8. After removing Web MD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Web MD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Web MD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web MD by SweetLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that Web MD by SweetLabs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web MD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 11:42:18.630