Web Log Explorer 9.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Web Log Explorer 9.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Web Log Explorer 9.1 from your computerExacttrend Software
. You can read more on Exacttrend Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.exacttrend.com/
if you want to read more on Web Log Explorer 9.1 on Exacttrend Software's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Log Explorer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Web Log Explorer 9.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Log Explorer\unins000.exe. CrashSender1402.exe is the Web Log Explorer 9.1's main executable file and it takes around 1.20 MB (1254400 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Web Log Explorer 9.1. They take about 4.46 MB (4672796
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- Scheduler.exe (396.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.86 KB)
- wlexplorer.exe (2.18 MB)
The current page applies to Web Log Explorer 9.1 version 9.1
Web Log Explorer 9.1 is an application offered by Exacttrend Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Web Log Explorer 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Web Log Explorer 9.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Web Log Explorer 9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web Log Explorer 9.1". If it is installed on your PC the Web Log Explorer 9.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Web Log Explorer 9.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Web Log Explorer 9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Log Explorer 9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exacttrend.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Web Log Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Web Log Explorer 9.1.
8. After removing Web Log Explorer 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Log Explorer 9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Log Explorer 9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Log Explorer 9.1 by Exacttrend Software from your PC, we are not saying that Web Log Explorer 9.1 by Exacttrend Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Log Explorer 9.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:26:07.170