Web Assistant 126.96.36.1992
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Web Assistant 188.8.131.522 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Web Assistant 184.108.40.2062 from your computerIncrediBar
. More info about IncrediBar can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Web Assistant folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Web Assistant 220.127.116.112. The program's main executable file has a size of 745.78 KB (763678 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
Web Assistant 18.104.22.1682 is composed of the following executables which occupy 968.28 KB (991518
bytes) on disk:
- DGChrome.exe (222.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.78 KB)
The current page applies to Web Assistant 22.214.171.1242 version 126.96.36.1992
If you are manually uninstalling Web Assistant 188.8.131.522 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Web Assistant 184.108.40.2062:
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\DGChrome.exe
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\ExtensionUpdaterService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\Firefox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\Firefox\chrome\content\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\Firefox\chrome\content\main.js
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\Firefox\chrome\content\main.xul
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\Firefox\chrome\content\resources\localscript.js
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\Firefox\chrome\locale\en-US\overlay.dtd
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\Firefox\chrome\skin\overlay.css
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\Firefox\defaults\preferences\defaults.js
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\Firefox\install.rdf
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\resources\localscript.js
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\source.crx
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Web Assistant\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Web Assistant
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Web Assistant
Web Assistant 220.127.116.112 is a program released by the software company IncrediBar. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Web Assistant 18.104.22.1682 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Web Assistant 22.214.171.1242 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Web Assistant 126.96.36.1992 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Web Assistant 188.8.131.522". The Web Assistant 184.108.40.2062 application will be found very quickly. When you select Web Assistant 220.127.116.112 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Web Assistant 18.104.22.1682, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Web Assistant 22.214.171.1242.
8. After removing Web Assistant 126.96.36.1992, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Assistant 188.8.131.522 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Assistant 184.108.40.2062 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Web Assistant 220.127.116.112 by IncrediBar from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Assistant 18.104.22.1682 by IncrediBar is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Assistant 22.214.171.1242 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:34:12.660