This page contains thorough information on how to remove WeavePoint 7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WeavePoint 7 from your computerB.T. Myhre
. More data about B.T. Myhre can be read here
. Please follow http://www.weavepoint.com
if you want to read more on WeavePoint 7 on B.T. Myhre's web page. WeavePoint 7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WeavePoint 7 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall WeavePoint 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WeavePoint 7\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WeavePoint 7's main file takes about 1.47 MB (1539072 bytes) and is named wpo7.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside WeavePoint 7. They occupy about 2.76 MB (2893514
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (706.20 KB)
- wpo7.exe (1.47 MB)
- Wpp.exe (616.50 KB)
The current page applies to WeavePoint 7 version 7
WeavePoint 7 is an application offered by the software company B.T. Myhre. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove WeavePoint 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WeavePoint 7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WeavePoint 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WeavePoint 7". If it exists on your system the WeavePoint 7 app will be found very quickly. When you click WeavePoint 7 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WeavePoint 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WeavePoint 7:
- The software company is: http://www.weavepoint.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WeavePoint 7\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WeavePoint 7.
8. After uninstalling WeavePoint 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WeavePoint 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WeavePoint 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WeavePoint 7 by B.T. Myhre from your PC, we are not saying that WeavePoint 7 by B.T. Myhre is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WeavePoint 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 17:33:59.250