This info is about Weather Neobar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Weather Neobar from your PCMacte! Labs, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Macte! Labs, Inc.. More data about the program Weather Neobar can be seen at http://weather.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Weather Neobar directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Weather Neobar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Weather Neobar\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 441.66 KB (452260 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Weather Neobar. They occupy about 919.20 KB (941260
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (441.66 KB)
- BackgroundEngine.exe (287.54 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (190.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.31
of Weather Neobar.
Weather Neobar is a program by Macte! Labs, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Weather Neobar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Weather Neobar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Weather Neobar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Weather Neobar". If it is installed on your PC the Weather Neobar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Weather Neobar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Weather Neobar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Weather Neobar:
- The web site of the application is: http://weather.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Weather Neobar\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Weather Neobar.
8. After removing Weather Neobar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Weather Neobar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Weather Neobar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Weather Neobar by Macte! Labs, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Weather Neobar by Macte! Labs, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Weather Neobar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 21:28:48.570