WePrint is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WePrint from your systemEuroSmartz Ltd
. You can find out more on EuroSmartz Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about WePrint at http://mobile.eurosmartz.com/contact.html?app=inw
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WePrint folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling WePrint is C:\Program Files (x86)\WePrint\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WePrint Server.exe is the WePrint's main executable file and it takes close to 3.80 MB (3986512 bytes) on disk.
WePrint installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.01 MB (4205864
bytes) on disk.
- InstallWePrint.exe (141.63 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (72.58 KB)
- WePrint Server.exe (3.80 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove WePrint from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WePrint
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WePrint
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WePrint\WePrint Server.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WePrint\zlib1.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WePrint\log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WePrint\Preferences
WePrint is a program marketed by EuroSmartz Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove WePrint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WePrint from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WePrint or simply click the Search feature and type in "WePrint". The WePrint application will be found very quickly. When you click WePrint in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WePrint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WePrint:
- The software company is: http://mobile.eurosmartz.com/contact.html?app=inw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WePrint\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WePrint.
8. After uninstalling WePrint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WePrint which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WePrint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WePrint by EuroSmartz Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that WePrint by EuroSmartz Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WePrint supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:54:04.640