Waves Mercury Bundle
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Waves Mercury Bundle for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Waves Mercury Bundle from your computerTeam AiR
. You can read more on Team AiR or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Logs\WavesMercury directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Waves Mercury Bundle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Logs\WavesMercury\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Logs\WavesMercury\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. UNWISE.EXE is the Waves Mercury Bundle's primary executable file and it takes circa 149.50 KB (153088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Waves Mercury Bundle. They occupy 149.50 KB (153088
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Waves Mercury Bundle.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Waves Mercury Bundle.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Waves Mercury Bundle
Waves Mercury Bundle is an application by the software company Team AiR. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Waves Mercury Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Waves Mercury Bundle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Waves Mercury Bundle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Waves Mercury Bundle". The Waves Mercury Bundle app will be found automatically. When you select Waves Mercury Bundle in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Waves Mercury Bundle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Waves Mercury Bundle.
8. After uninstalling Waves Mercury Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Waves Mercury Bundle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Waves Mercury Bundle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Waves Mercury Bundle by Team AiR from your PC, we are not saying that Waves Mercury Bundle by Team AiR is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Waves Mercury Bundle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-03 16:59:28.777