WavePad Sound Editor
This page contains complete information on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Open here
where you can read more on NCH Software. Usually the WavePad Sound Editor program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing WavePad Sound Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. wavepad.exe is the WavePad Sound Editor's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.21 MB (2320900 bytes) on disk.
WavePad Sound Editor is composed of the following executables which take 5.28 MB (5535872
bytes) on disk:
- nch1setup_v5.15.exe (873.12 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.21 MB)
- wavepad.exe (2.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.15
of WavePad Sound Editor. You can find below info on other versions of WavePad Sound Editor:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove WavePad Sound Editor from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\Help\aac_m4a_settings.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\Help\amr_settings.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\Help\appearance.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\Help\arrowlist.gif
Additional registry values that you should clean:
WavePad Sound Editor is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WavePad Sound Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". The WavePad Sound Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WavePad Sound Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WavePad Sound Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 21:34:12.510