WavePad Sound Editor
You can find on this page details on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your PCNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for WavePad Sound Editor is C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled wavepad.exe and occupies 2.29 MB (2400260 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WavePad Sound Editor. They take 5.07 MB (5318328
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (2.29 MB)
- wavepad.exe (2.29 MB)
- wpsetup_v4.28.exe (505.67 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of WavePad Sound Editor:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WavePad Sound Editor:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Media\WavePad Sound Editor
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad\wavepad.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Media\NCH Software Suite\WavePad Sound Editor.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Media\WavePad Sound Editor\WavePad Sound Editor Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Media\WavePad Sound Editor\WavePad Sound Editor.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\actfile\Shell\Batch Convert with WavePad Sound Editor\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\actfile\Shell\Edit with WavePad Sound Editor\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\amrfile\Shell\Batch Convert with WavePad Sound Editor\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\amrfile\Shell\Edit with WavePad Sound Editor\command\
WavePad Sound Editor is an application released by NCH Software. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it exists on your system the WavePad Sound Editor program will be found very quickly. After you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:56:25.147