WavePad Sound Editor
You can find on this page details on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your PCNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for WavePad Sound Editor is C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled wavepad.exe and occupies 2.29 MB (2400260 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WavePad Sound Editor. They take 5.07 MB (5318328
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (2.29 MB)
- wavepad.exe (2.29 MB)
- wpsetup_v4.28.exe (505.67 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of WavePad Sound Editor:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is an application offered by NCH Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WavePad Sound Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it is installed on your PC the WavePad Sound Editor application will be found automatically. When you select WavePad Sound Editor in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WavePad Sound Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:56:25.147