WavePad Sound Editor
WavePad Sound Editor is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your computerNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. WavePad Sound Editor is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad folder, depending on the user's choice. WavePad Sound Editor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named wavepad.exe and its approximative size is 2.60 MB (2725380 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WavePad Sound Editor. They occupy 5.84 MB (6120032
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (2.60 MB)
- wavepad.exe (2.60 MB)
- wpsetup_v4.52.exe (653.59 KB)
The current web page applies to WavePad Sound Editor version 4.52
only. For more WavePad Sound Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is an application marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WavePad Sound Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". The WavePad Sound Editor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WavePad Sound Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:59:49.647