Wave Editor 22.214.171.124
Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 from your computerAbyssMedia.com
. Further information on AbyssMedia.com can be found here
. More information about the application Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.wave-editor.com
. Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled editor.exe and occupies 425.50 KB (435712 bytes).
Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.10 MB (1153201
bytes) on disk.
- editor.exe (425.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.67 KB)
This page is about Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
When you're planning to uninstall Wave Editor 184.108.40.206 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Wave Editor 220.127.116.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Local Storage\http_www.wave-editor.com_0.localstorage
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor
Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 is an application released by AbyssMedia.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wave Editor 184.108.40.206". The Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wave Editor 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wave Editor 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wave-editor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Abyssmedia\Wave Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wave Editor 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Wave Editor 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wave Editor 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wave Editor 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wave Editor 22.214.171.124 by AbyssMedia.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wave Editor 126.96.36.199 by AbyssMedia.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wave Editor 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:58:02.327