Water Plant is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Water Plant from your PCWater Plant
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Water Plant. More details about the software Water Plant can be seen at http://waterplantspace.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Water Plant directory (same installation drive as Windows). Water Plant's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Water Plant\WaterPlantUn.exe REP_. utilWaterPlant.exe is the Water Plant's primary executable file and it occupies circa 632.73 KB (647920 bytes) on disk.
Water Plant contains of the executables below. They take 3.18 MB (3329984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWaterPlant.exe (632.73 KB)
- WaterPlantUn.exe (547.23 KB)
- WaterPlantUninstall.exe (242.30 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WaterPlant.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- WaterPlant.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- WaterPlant.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- WaterPlant.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.22.192428
of Water Plant. You can find below a few links to other Water Plant versions:
...click to view all...
Water Plant is a program offered by Water Plant. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Water Plant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Water Plant from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Water Plant or simply click the Search feature and type in "Water Plant". If it is installed on your PC the Water Plant application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Water Plant in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Water Plant, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Water Plant:
- The publisher is: http://waterplantspace.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Water Plant\WaterPlantUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Water Plant.
8. After removing Water Plant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Water Plant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Water Plant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Water Plant by Water Plant from your computer, we are not saying that Water Plant by Water Plant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Water Plant in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 22:49:36.163