This web page is about Watcher 0.2.42 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Watcher 0.2.42 from your systemClayJar Networks
. Check out here
for more info on ClayJar Networks. Click on http://gcchat.clayjar.com/
to get more facts about Watcher 0.2.42 on ClayJar Networks's website. Watcher 0.2.42 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ClayJar Networks\Watcher folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files\ClayJar Networks\Watcher\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Watcher 0.2.42. Watcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 748.00 KB (765952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Watcher 0.2.42. They take 819.04 KB (838700
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- Watcher.exe (748.00 KB)
This info is about Watcher 0.2.42 version 0.2.42
Watcher 0.2.42 is an application released by ClayJar Networks. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Watcher 0.2.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Watcher 0.2.42 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Watcher 0.2.42 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Watcher 0.2.42". If it is installed on your PC the Watcher 0.2.42 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Watcher 0.2.42 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Watcher 0.2.42, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Watcher 0.2.42:
- The software company is: http://gcchat.clayjar.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ClayJar Networks\Watcher\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Watcher 0.2.42.
8. After uninstalling Watcher 0.2.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Watcher 0.2.42 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Watcher 0.2.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Watcher 0.2.42 by ClayJar Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Watcher 0.2.42 by ClayJar Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Watcher 0.2.42 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 18:12:37.893