Watch Dogs version 1.5
Watch Dogs version 1.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Watch Dogs version 1.5 from your PCMy Company, Inc.
. More information on My Company, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the program Watch Dogs version 1.5 can be found at http://www.example.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Watch Dogs directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Watch Dogs version 1.5's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Watch Dogs\unins000.exe". Watch Dogs version 1.5's main file takes about 134.52 KB (137744 bytes) and is named watch_dogs.exe.
The executables below are part of Watch Dogs version 1.5. They occupy about 1.40 MB (1469673
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- watch_dogs.exe (134.52 KB)
The current page applies to Watch Dogs version 1.5 version 1.5
If you are manually uninstalling Watch Dogs version 1.5 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Watch Dogs 2 Step 1 Setup Log.txt
Watch Dogs version 1.5 is a program by the software company My Company, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Watch Dogs version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Watch Dogs version 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Watch Dogs version 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Watch Dogs version 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Watch Dogs version 1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Watch Dogs version 1.5 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Watch Dogs version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Watch Dogs version 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Watch Dogs\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Watch Dogs version 1.5.
8. After removing Watch Dogs version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Watch Dogs version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Watch Dogs version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Watch Dogs version 1.5 by My Company, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Watch Dogs version 1.5 by My Company, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Watch Dogs version 1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:59:30.607