You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Warzone 2100 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Warzone 2100 from your systemWarzone 2100 Project
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Warzone 2100 Project. Further information about Warzone 2100 can be seen at http://wz2100.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Warzone 2100 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. warzone2100.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 20.36 MB (21350968 bytes) on disk.
Warzone 2100 contains of the executables below. They take 21.57 MB (22615641
bytes) on disk.
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (444.51 KB)
- warzone2100.exe (20.36 MB)
This web page is about Warzone 2100 version 2.3.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Warzone 2100 versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Warzone 2100 from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Warzone 2100:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Warzone 2100
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100\Authors.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100\base.wz
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100\ChangeLog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100\COPYING.NONGPL.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Warzone 2100
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Warzone 2100
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Warzone 2100\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Warzone 2100\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Warzone 2100\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Warzone 2100\Publisher
Warzone 2100 is a program offered by Warzone 2100 Project. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Warzone 2100 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Warzone 2100 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Warzone 2100 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warzone 2100". The Warzone 2100 program will be found automatically. When you select Warzone 2100 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Warzone 2100, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warzone 2100:
- The software company is: http://wz2100.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Warzone 2100\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Warzone 2100.
8. After removing Warzone 2100, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Warzone 2100 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warzone 2100 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warzone 2100 by Warzone 2100 Project from your PC, we are not saying that Warzone 2100 by Warzone 2100 Project is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warzone 2100 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:41:54.200