Warsaw 18.104.22.168 32 bits
This info is about Warsaw 22.214.171.124 32 bits for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Warsaw 126.96.36.199 32 bits from your systemGAS Tecnologia
. More information on GAS Tecnologia can be found here
. Please follow http://www.gastecnologia.com.br
if you want to read more on Warsaw 188.8.131.52 32 bits on GAS Tecnologia's web page. Warsaw 184.108.40.206 32 bits is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Diebold\Warsaw directory, regulated by the user's decision. Warsaw 220.127.116.11 32 bits's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Diebold\Warsaw\unins000.exe. update_fixer_32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.27 MB (1336880 bytes) on disk.
Warsaw 18.104.22.168 32 bits installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.88 MB (9306666
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- core.exe (854.34 KB)
- corefixer.exe (1.14 MB)
- gbpdist.exe (519.22 KB)
- ugbiehw.exe (84.72 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.19 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (3.65 MB)
- uninstall_core.exe (222.72 KB)
- update_fixer_32.exe (1.27 MB)
- wsffcmgr.exe (492.72 KB)
This page is about Warsaw 22.214.171.124 32 bits version 126.96.36.199
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Warsaw 188.8.131.52 32 bits's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GAS Tecnologia\Warsaw
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\GAS Tecnologia\Warsaw\wsbrmu.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\autoconf_warsaw.js
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\warsaw.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QFUYI6I4\warsaw-websocket.htm
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Warsaw Technology\ImagePath
Warsaw 184.108.40.206 32 bits is a program marketed by the software company GAS Tecnologia. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Warsaw 220.127.116.11 32 bits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Warsaw 18.104.22.168 32 bits from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warsaw 22.214.171.124 32 bits or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warsaw 126.96.36.199 32 bits". If it exists on your system the Warsaw 188.8.131.52 32 bits application will be found very quickly. After you click Warsaw 184.108.40.206 32 bits in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warsaw 220.127.116.11 32 bits, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warsaw 18.104.22.168 32 bits:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gastecnologia.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Diebold\Warsaw\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warsaw 22.214.171.124 32 bits.
8. After uninstalling Warsaw 126.96.36.199 32 bits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warsaw 188.8.131.52 32 bits which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warsaw 184.108.40.206 32 bits using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warsaw 220.127.116.11 32 bits by GAS Tecnologia from your PC, we are not saying that Warsaw 18.104.22.168 32 bits by GAS Tecnologia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Warsaw 22.214.171.124 32 bits supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 20:02:13.580