Wargame - Red Dragon
This page is about Wargame - Red Dragon for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon from your PCR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Wargame - Red Dragon on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Games\Wargame - Red Dragon folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Wargame - Red Dragon's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargame - Red Dragon\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 966.00 KB (989184 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
Wargame - Red Dragon installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 966.00 KB (989184
bytes) on disk.
Wargame - Red Dragon is a program released by the software company R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wargame - Red Dragon or simply click the Search field and type in "Wargame - Red Dragon". If it exists on your system the Wargame - Red Dragon application will be found automatically. After you click Wargame - Red Dragon in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wargame - Red Dragon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wargame - Red Dragon:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Wargame - Red Dragon\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wargame - Red Dragon.
8. After removing Wargame - Red Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wargame - Red Dragon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wargame - Red Dragon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wargame - Red Dragon by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, we are not saying that Wargame - Red Dragon by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wargame - Red Dragon in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-21 19:55:32.333