Warfare, version 126.96.36.199
Warfare, version 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Warfare, version 184.108.40.206 from your systemGFI
. More information about GFI can be read here
. More details about the program Warfare, version 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.gfi.su
. Usually the Warfare, version 18.104.22.168 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\GFI\Warfare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\GFI\Warfare\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Warfare, version 22.214.171.124. StartUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 456.00 KB (466944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Warfare, version 126.96.36.199. They take about 1.48 MB (1548634
bytes) on disk.
- StartUp.exe (456.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.84 KB)
- qvoronoi.exe (280.50 KB)
- warfare.exe (96.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Warfare, version 184.108.40.206.
Warfare, version 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by the software company GFI. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Warfare, version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Warfare, version 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Warfare, version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Warfare, version 188.8.131.52". The Warfare, version 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. When you click Warfare, version 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Warfare, version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warfare, version 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.gfi.su
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GFI\Warfare\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warfare, version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Warfare, version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Warfare, version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warfare, version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warfare, version 18.104.22.168 by GFI from your PC, nor are we saying that Warfare, version 22.214.171.124 by GFI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warfare, version 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 17:26:43.983