This web page is about Warface for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Warface directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Warface by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 939.00 KB (961536 bytes) on disk and is named CrashSender1402.exe.
Warface is comprised of the following executables which take 19.86 MB (20820280
bytes) on disk:
- CrashSender1402.exe (939.00 KB)
- Game.exe (18.09 MB)
- IEChargeAccount.exe (360.00 KB)
- pcnsl.exe (513.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.87
of Warface. For other Warface versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Warface from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Warface:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Warface when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Warface_1, 1, 1, 717
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Запустить Warface.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить игру.url
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\егор\Warface ПТС.url
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Warface is a program marketed by Mail.Ru. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Warface from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it exists on your system the Warface program will be found very quickly. After you select Warface in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-11 06:49:56.617