Warface is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More information about Warface can be seen at http://wf.mail.ru?site_id=1_880_69112_10&olskip=1
. The application is usually placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. Warface's main file takes about 5.15 MB (5399424 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Warface. They take an average of 5.52 MB (5783808
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.15 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.74
of Warface. Click on the links below for other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Warface.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Warface when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Веб-сайт игры.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Запустить Warface.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Warface\Удалить игру.url
Warface is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Warface from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface application will be found automatically. After you click Warface in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru?site_id=1_880_69112_10&olskip=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-05 11:57:22.037