This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Warface for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Detailed information about Warface can be found at http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Warface is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Warface folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Warface. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.74 MB (7065744 bytes) on disk.
Warface installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.28 MB (7638816
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.74 MB)
- hg64.exe (559.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.231
of Warface. You can find here a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Warface.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Warface is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warface". If it is installed on your PC the Warface application will be found automatically. After you click Warface in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Warface:
- The publisher is: http://wf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Warface using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 20:22:34.970