You can find on this page details on how to remove Warface for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Warface from your PCMail.Ru
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Click on http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
to get more info about Warface on Mail.Ru's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\gemes\УСТАНОВКИ\Warface folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Warface is "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177. The application's main executable file is called AmigoMiniloader.exe and occupies 35.78 KB (36640 bytes).
Warface is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.64 MB (4868960
bytes) on disk:
- AmigoMiniloader.exe (35.78 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.25 MB)
- HG64.exe (365.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.83
only. You can find below a few links to other Warface releases:
...click to view all...
Warface is an application by Mail.Ru. Some users try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Warface from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Warface or simply click the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface program will be found very quickly. When you click Warface in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Warface, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Warface:
- The web site of the program is: http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.1177
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warface.
8. After uninstalling Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Warface supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 16:41:00.120