Warface is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Warface from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please open http://wf.mail.ru?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Warface on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Warface program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\Warface directory, depending on the user's option during install. Warface's main file takes around 17.85 MB (18719272 bytes) and is named Game.exe.
The following executables are contained in Warface. They occupy 18.35 MB (19240976
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (17.85 MB)
- pcnsl.exe (509.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Warface version 1.40
only. You can find below a few links to other Warface versions:
...click to view all...
Warface is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Warface is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Warface with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Warface or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Warface". The Warface app will be found automatically. When you click Warface in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Warface, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Warface.
8. After removing Warface, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Warface which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Warface with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Warface by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Warface by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Warface in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:06:43.720