Warcraft 2000 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Warcraft 2000 from your PCGVGSoft
. You can find out more on GVGSoft or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft 2000 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Warcraft 2000 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft 2000\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Warcraft 2000's primary file takes about 1.55 MB (1623040 bytes) and its name is war2000.exe.
Warcraft 2000 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.19 MB (2292704
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (653.97 KB)
- war2000.exe (1.55 MB)
The current web page applies to Warcraft 2000 version 2000
Warcraft 2000 is an application by the software company GVGSoft. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Warcraft 2000 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Warcraft 2000 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Warcraft 2000 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Warcraft 2000". If it is installed on your PC the Warcraft 2000 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Warcraft 2000 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Warcraft 2000, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Warcraft 2000.
8. After removing Warcraft 2000, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Warcraft 2000 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Warcraft 2000 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Warcraft 2000 by GVGSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Warcraft 2000 by GVGSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Warcraft 2000 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 15:39:27.500